Vancouver Metro Market posting for Store Leader role openings in Vancouver/Lower Mainland locations.
Would you love to work in a complex and ever-changing work environment? As more and more people discover Apple, they visit our stores seeking ways to incorporate our products into their lives. It’s your job, as a Store Leader, to build and manage the various teams that engage customers in this dynamic environment. In this role, you lead the people that help customers achieve ownership, learn new skills, get technical support, and find business solutions. Adaptable and flexible by nature, you’re composed and collected as you balance the diverse needs of your teams in the midst of constant change.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage separate business groups within a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills to clearly impart the Apple vision to the teams you oversee.
As a Store Leader, you inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the store's various business sectors. You lead a sales force that discovers customers' needs and delivers solutions to build Apple loyalty. Your technical support team helps maintain customers' trust in Apple and its products. Your business team brings the Apple experience to business customers. And the training staff you coach teaches customers how to get the most out of their Apple products. You build these lines of business by selecting and developing a knowledgeable talent pool. In addition to team building, you create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives. You're responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance Apple loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers' lives.
Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Note: Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is not necessary.
- You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.