Store Experience Lead
Our Store Experience Leads are the critical contributors to driving sustainability in the fashion industry. In this role, you will be responsible for capturing leads, building rapport, and converting them through a charismatic presentation of our product and superb follow-through.
You will be challenged to support your sales peers, build customer relationships, educate others about resale and match the benefits of selling their once loved luxury items to the needs of your customers. At the end of the day, you will be measured and rewarded for your ability to convert new business and also your ability to create Rebag fans who will tell our story to their friends and family.
To succeed at Rebag, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard-working. You should have a passion for fashion, sustainability, and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service to effectively communicate and provide an elevated customer experience.
- Strive to meet/exceed personal, category and store sales goals and KPIs.
- Collect client data and effectively build client relationships to support new client acquisition, and retention.
- Act as a brand ambassador representing all that Rebag stands for, offering the highest level of customer service, aiming to delight and surprise.
- Communicating product and customer feedback to the management team.
- Support all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, client service and selling.
- Participate in regular training/meeting sessions as needed on product knowledge and new arrivals.
- Build upon your strong knowledge of trends and designers/brands.
- Ensure store visual merchandising standards are met and maintained.
- Responsible in stock operations, processing and properly handling online purchase orders.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain all practices, policies and systems as specified by the Rebag Bar philosophy
- Perform store maintenance functions as needed or assigned.
- Able to multi-task and coordinate efficiently.
- Be flexible with working hours and efficiently deal with any additional ad hoc requests.
- Team-oriented and possesses the ability to work cross-functionally with other groups.
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills; highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to work across multiple systems.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the resale industry.
- Relatable and conversationalist not afraid of getting to new faces
- Passion for Fashion and Sustainability
- Tech Savy
- Self-starter who likes to enjoy a new challenge
- Ambitious and willing to achieve goals set forth and wanting to be best-in-class at all things you set your mind to
- Able to present a case study on the industry and what makes Rebag a leader in the Industry
- Lead by example at all times
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Legal right to work in the United States
Hourly Rate: $20-$25