Sr. Social Media Content Manager
As the Sr. Social Media Content Manager, you’ll own our content creation efforts and calendar management for corporate and executive social media channels -- primarily LinkedIn and Twitter -- across key topics including financial inclusion, technology, data and analytics, marketing, identity & fraud, cybersecurity and more. In this role, you’ll partner closely with the Social Media graphics designer to develop social-first creative. This is an execution-focused role for someone who enjoys and is experienced in writing effective, creative, compelling social media content. You possess a relentless drive to build awareness, engagement, and advocacy with unique storytelling for the Equifax corporate and employer brand. Key to your success will be resolve, the ability to navigate the complexities of a large organization, and the ability to bring a solution-oriented attitude to evolving situations.
What you’ll do
- Serve as key copywriter to create and deploy insightful, engaging content to tell our brand story, including social posts, long form content for LinkedIn, blogs, etc.
- Develop cohesive tactics and content that help drive business growth and enhance our corporate reputation across social platforms
- Create effective social content to support executive thought leadership initiatives to build leaders’ profiles and public personas, and position them as thought leaders and niche SMEs
- Manage social and other applicable content editorial calendars
- Measure, analyze and report content effectiveness and performance with actionable insights
What experience you need
- 5+ years experience and bachelor’s degree in Communications, Social Media, Advertising or a related field
- Strong background in social media content creation, management and planning with strong preference to candidates with financial services or technology experience
- Experience with various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills to measure social media content programs
- Strong project management and organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail
What could set you apart
- Experience with social publishing and monitoring/listening tools: Hootsuite, Social Studio, Sprout Social
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) proficiency
- Be able to present writing samples.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Function - Marketing