Sr. Sales Business Operations Manager
The Sr. Manager Business Operations is responsible for developing and driving processes and projects to improve operations within our wholesale sales channel. The right candidate will have strong experience in Sales and Operations and will be an organized and solutions-oriented problem solver. The ability to work effectively within multiple complex and overlapping projects is required. This role will fall under our wholesale sales operations team.
Join the North Face Family
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, for all people, from their backyards to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives. To help ignite a global movement of outdoor exploration, love for the natural world and an unwavering commitment to protect it, we welcome and encourage new participants to the outdoors. We extend our reach through support of non-profit organizations, establishing programs that connect participants with close-to-home recreation opportunities, and creating a connection with young leaders, inspiring them to explore and conserve.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, please note it is a condition of your employment to abide by Company policy, including VF's COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement Policy. In accordance with the policy, absent need for reasonable medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law, all eligible associates must present proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment. A copy of the policy and state specific addendum is attached for your reference.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Building and implementing overall strategy for wholesale order book management, audits and cleanup.
- ERP/SAP and systems processes and enhancements to support order management (Allocation, Pegging, Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping).
- Collaborate with sales analysts, data governance and IT on data management and reporting to improve visibility and planning.
- Work with Supply Chain and Logistics teams to improve supply and delivery execution.
- Partner with product QA/QC teams on alignment, communications and solutions.
- Support and improve DC/Planning Projects and Programs (Shipping Strategy, Pricing, VAS, Direct Ship, Drop Ship, Supply and Freight).
- Supply and Planning Related Collaboration, Communications and Solutions to support best order and forecast practices and processes.
- Ordering Strategy and Support (EDI, SMU, EDR, MTF etc.).
- Maintain and Support Sox Compliance.
- Streamline Wholesale Account Setup, Classification and Segmentation application.
- Develop consistent alignment and project timeline with Customer Service Leadership.
- Partner with Customer Service leadership and team to ensure strategies and execution plan are successful.
- Support Wholesale Sales Analytics and Sales Operations teams on various projects.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
- Extensive experience working in SAP or comparable ERP system
- Strong skills in Excel and other office applications
- Project management experience required
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to present in front of large groups
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects from a remote location
- Excellent organizational skills (project coordination, scheduling, and timelines)
- Experience within Apparel industry preferred
What’s In It for You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com.
We just have one question. Are you in?
$99,360.00 USD - $149,040.00 USD annuallyAnnual Incentive Eligibility:
This position is eligible to participate in a VF Incentive Plan. Detailed information on incentive plans will be provided during the recruiting process.
Benefits at VF:
You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during your onboarding process.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.
Please note, that our salary ranges are based on market pay data and geographical differentials. In determining the compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.