Sr. Project Geologist/Scientist
- Maintain communication with clients
- Plan, schedule and coordinate work of engineers and geologists
- Coordinate, supervise and perform environmental site assessments
- Prepare environmental reports and review reports prepared by staff
- Prepare and present estimates, proposals and schedules on environmental projects
- Budget Management
- Participate in Marketing/Business Development Presentations
- Train and mentor staff
Supervisory Skills, Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, Remediation Sites, Environmental Science, Business Development
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with DTSC requirements, including Preliminary Endangerment Assessments
- 8+ years conducting Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I & II) and Remediation oversight
- PG or PE preferred
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.