Sr. Product Designer
Our team is responsible for integrating and implementing partner contract deliverables for Live Nation and Ticketmaster on Live Nation owned and operated ticketing platforms in both North America and International markets. We are the primary contacts for Live Nation Sponsorship division partners and Sponsorship teams across the Ticketmaster business platforms.
As a Senior Product Designer – Sponsorship, you will work with your team to create best-of-breed, next generation fan experiences for multiple products within our Sponsorship Marketplace portfolio. You are accountable for all UX research & UI design quality, standards & processes, and stakeholder management for your assigned area.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
- HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
- WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
- FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and infertility support
- CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
- OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Use core information architecture and design expertise to take product design deliverables through a full project lifecycle
- Initiate and conduct user/market, usability and competitive design research
- Identify user types, scenarios, journeys, flow/decision maps and produce relevant documentation to convey this vision
- Generate wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and/or define the structure for design artifacts to be produced
- Ensure Sponsors brand identity is considered and integrated into all features, and ensure the logical user flow is translated into an intuitive and stylish experience
- Conduct internal QA tests to ensure deliveries meet initial design specifications
- Work with the analytics and product management teams to drive measurable UX decisions
- Collaborate with other product designers in maintaining the Global Design System
- Understand long-term vision and strategic business goals of the department
- Keep skills fresh and be able to share out best practices, technical trends and developments with team
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Deep experience designing cross platform, fan products at global and enterprise-scale. Experience with e-commerce and content management systems, non-negotiable.
- Proven track record of delivering multiple concurrent projects on time and on budget
- Expert grounding in principles, methodology and practices of digital product design with proven hands-on experience in a working environment, i.e. UX design, UX research, interface design, mobile app design, interaction design, content strategy, etc.
- Ability to think creatively, to collaborate and to present ideas to senior stakeholders, clients, team members, product managers, and engineers
- Ability to provide a range of innovative and compositionally strong product design vision/solutions directly as well as through team.
- Degree in HCI, Design, Social or Information Systems Sciences beneficial
- Expertise in industry standard wire-framing and design tools such as Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, Adobe CS Suite, InVision, etc. expected
- Understanding of both Agile and traditional project management methodologies and the know how to deploy them at relevant contexts;
- A fundamental understanding of best/tried patterns and current trends in UX/UI practices
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong problem-solving capabilities and systematic or strategic approach to cross-platform product design.
YOU (BEHAVIORAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
- Innate capability to create order out of chaos
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally and cross-functionally)
- Establishes and develops relationships and partnerships with internal and external team members
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to manage competing priorities with little supervisory input
- Flexible and responsive to changing situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and focused achieving results
- Can recognize and acknowledge the value of other's contributions, emotions and able to respond with empathy
- Desire to work in fast-paced, multi-task, fluid environment capable of reacting instantly to changes in a competitive business environment
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
- Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
- Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
- Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
- Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$110,000.00 USD - $119,000.00 USD
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.