Sr. People Support Specialist
*Locations: Austin, TX or Atlanta, GA*
- Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to all Human Resource and Payroll
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statement of the company
- Provide prompt, courteous, and accurate customer support in resolution of
- human resource transactions through managing questions in our case management software, answering phone calls and emails
- Review, address and triage employee questions appropriately and efficiently
- May be responsible for data entry related to Workday such as hires, transfers, cost center changes or other employee details
- Accurately maintain employee records including on-boarding, off-boarding, employee personal and employment data
- Responsible for providing employment letters to employees
- Scan, store and retrieve employee work documents.
- Assist with compliance training requests/emails/reports
- Expected to work 10:00 AM-7:00 PM shift
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent or relevant work experience
2 or more years of work experience
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent and/or relevant work experience. Associate degree or higher education preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills
- High confidentiality and integrity
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Customer Service experience
- Workday, LMS & case management system knowledge a plus
- Able to work 10PM CST to 7PM CST Monday to Friday
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.