Sr. Paid Search Specialist
We’re on a mission to help every family leave their legacy with a fast, easy, and secure way to create, manage, and distribute their estate plan online. Since 2017, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families plan for their future with a streamlined and intuitive approach that makes estate planning simple, affordable, and accessible. We’re backed by leading names in venture capital including Jackson Square Ventures, Link Ventures, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Halogen Ventures, and more.
If you would like to join us, we are looking for a senior paid search specialist that will work directly with our senior performance marketing manager and head of acquisition on transforming the world of estate planning and probate. We are growing quickly and are looking for team members to drive efficiency and who lead with a testing and experimentation mindset.
As part of the acquisition team at Trust & Will, you’ll be instrumental in determining what levers we pull, where we deploy our marketing dollars in paid media, and how we scale. This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-starter to join a fast-growing rocket ship at a pivotal time in the company’s trajectory.
You are a detail-oriented paid media expert who has hands-on experience working with Google and Microsoft Ads. You love solving difficult challenges and take pride in cracking the marketing code. You keep your KPIs in sight at all times but also are not afraid to test and fail if it means you’re learning. You care as much about account structure as the ad copy used, the creative shared, and the audience targeted. You live and breathe data and see the value in ongoing testing to ensure the work you’re doing is having the biggest impact possible. You’ve worked in multi-disciplinary paid media teams, utilizing a variety of platforms across SEM, Display, YouTube, and more; ideally, this would be in the form of an agency or another in-house position with hands-on experience. You’re excited about driving growth through digital acquisition as the senior paid search specialist.
With support from the senior performance manager & head of acquisition, you will:
- Think strategically about the role of paid media in the consumer journey & provide data-driven recommendations to achieve performance goals
- Act as the day-to-day lead and subject matter expert (SME) on new and existing paid search campaigns
- Be responsible for all aspects of managing SEM campaigns including budget forecasting, keyword research, implementation of strategy, account structure, daily bidding optimizations, performance against KPIs, development of ad copy, and landing page recommendations
- Put together testing schedules and timelines
- Directly manage paid search advertising accounts
- Coordinate cross departmentally with member success, marketing, and design teams on implementation of new campaigns
- Utilize historical, competitive, and ad network data to build the best practice account structure
- Work closely with the design team on creative assets, provide creative briefs that include content specifications, and share creative performance metrics to help drive decision making for new assets
- Utilize bidding, testing and optimization tools to maximize ad spend efficiency
- Analyze performance analytics; monitor budget pacing and performance trend changes
- Analyze consumer analytics data to identify ideal customer profile to help drive audience targeting and optimizations
- Develop a deep understanding for audience buying across all paid media platforms
- Create and summarize advertising account performance reports
- Provide weekly program performance updates & program insights identifying areas of opportunity & communicating key wins
- Manage relationships with 3rd party platforms & vendors
- 3+ years of experience managing paid search campaigns (> $250,000/mo)
- Demonstrated strong communication, organization and task execution skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate Google Analytics skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points for:
- Programmatic display and native ads experience
- Paid Social experience
- Search Ads 360, Optmyzr and Data Studio experience
- Intermediate Google Tag Manager skills
- Conversion tracking implementation experience
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) skills
Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Our base salary range for this position is $80,000-$95,000. In addition to compensation, we also include an employee equity package as a component of our offer along with other benefits and perks outlined below.
- Unlimited time off that you are encouraged to use
- Quarterly company-wide breaks (think Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall break)
- Monthly friends & family days to be used as you wish
- 4 paid days/year to volunteer in your community
Health and Wellness Benefits:
- Fantastic health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and generous parental leave for both primary and secondary care givers
- Financial wellness benefits (Certified Financial Planner support, savings options, and employee-sponsored 401k)
- A formal mentorship program, guest speakers & reimbursement for learning opportunities
- Flexible work schedule + hours
- Family-friendly work environment. We support the complexity of a remote world with the needs of families
- Optional company-sponsored events and travel throughout the year
- $500 Work from home stipend + mac & Apple accessories
- Join an Inc. Magazine Best Workplace winner!