Sr. Operations Lead
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Sr. Operations Lead, Brand Specialist to oversee all operational aspects related to our VIP, Influencer, Promotional, Wholesale & Bulk Orders. As the Operations Lead, Special Projects you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of service and satisfaction for our exclusive clientele.
Your primary focus will be on managing the operational processes, coordinating with various internal teams, and maintaining strong client relationships on all VIP, Influencer, Promotional, Wholesale & Bulk Orders. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
VIP, Influencer, Promotional, Wholesale & Bulk Order Management:
- Serve as the primary point of contact on all VIP, Influencer, Promotional, Wholesale & Bulk Orders, maintaining regular communication with both Brand team & Stord internal team members and building strong relationships while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Understand client needs, preferences, and expectations to provide personalized and exceptional service.
- Proactively anticipate client requirements and identify opportunities to enhance their experience (services will include without limitation quality experience auditing and supporting execution of Kitting excellence).
- Develop and implement operational strategies and processes to ensure seamless service delivery for VIP clients.
- Monitor Quality Control and Confidentiality for all influencer packages being shipped
- Coordinate with internal teams, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Logistics, to ensure smooth execution of client requests and projects.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track operational efficiency and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage complex projects for VIP, Influencer, Promotional, Wholesale & Bulk Order, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to quality standards.
- Define project scopes, objectives, and deliverables, and establish clear timelines and milestones.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, provide updates to stakeholders, and address any potential issues or bottlenecks.
- Implement and maintain rigorous quality control processes to ensure all deliverables and services meet or exceed VIP clients' expectations.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend corrective actions as needed.
- Continuously evaluate service performance, gather feedback from clients, and implement necessary adjustments to enhance operational excellence.
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to a team of operations professionals.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, promoting teamwork and individual growth.
- Conduct performance evaluations, set goals, and identify training needs to develop and strengthen the team's capabilities.
- Proven experience in operations management, preferably in a VIP client-facing role - occasional travel required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with high-profile clients.
- Strong project management abilities, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically in high-pressure situations.
- Proficiency in using operational tools and software for process optimization and reporting.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering exceptional quality.
- Flexibility to work outside regular office hours when necessary to address urgent client needs or project requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to interact effectively with all levels of management and support teams
- May regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Able to transport up to 20 lbs
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines
- Able to effectively use relevant material handling equipment (i.e forklifts)
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information
- Able to work in a Distribution center environment which includes exposure to work at varying heights; varying temperatures; moderate and consistent noise levels
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field. Relevant certifications are a plus.
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.