A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
The Global Merchandising Department at our Broomfield HQ is adding a Sr. Merchandising Coordinator to the team! This position supports the Global Merchandising Team as they implement their strategies for Crocs, the industry-leading casual footwear brand.
This person will maintain accurate seasonal product line information, and coordinates activities across a diverse set of functions in support of the Global Merchandising and Regional Merchandising teams. They act in service of merchandising teams world wide to simplify their tactical work and allow them to focus on enhancing their business. The role has a broad view of the organization with access to many functions and is able to connect people and actions to ensure the product line can be delivered to market simply and accurately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Maintain, update, and communicate changes to go-to-market tools in response to additions, changes, and drops to the global product line
- Assist in generating global reports to help give brand leadership the access to overall business trends.
- Support the global merchandising team in the creation of global product catalogs as well as sell-in tools for regional merchandising and sales teams.
- Support accurate product and line data records by partnering with Master Data Management, Product, and Development teams to ensure on-time material set-up, accuracy, and regular auditing. Be responsible for the weekly add/change/drop process with product managers, development and operations. Document vital changes and ensure all items are followed up on for on-time delivery.
- Support global marketing and creative teams with the ordering of samples for photo-shoots, influencer campaigns, seeding, and other requests as needed.
- Maintain an organized sample archive of current and past seasons.
- Support the global merchandising team with coordination of major landmark meetings.
- Implement, document, and carry out key processes and calendars that involve diverse cross-functional partners
- Effectively connect with cross-functional partners globally that have varying levels of English language competency.
- Other duties may be assigned.
NECESSARY COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind
- Committed: Enjoys working hard and full of energy for the things they see as exciting
- Effective Communication / Presentation Skills: Is effective in a variety of communication and presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and bosses
- Quick Learner: Learns quickly when facing problems; a steadfast and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failure for clues to improvement
- Process Management: good at determining the processes necessary to get things done; can simplify complex processes
- Informing: Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or organization
- Peer Relationships: Can quickly find common ground and address problems for the good of all; can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing
- Time Management: Uses their time optimally and efficiently, values time, concentrates their efforts on the more important priorities, Gets more done in less time than others
- Technical Learning: Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge
- Degree from college or university
- Proven ability to organize, create, and document process
- Shown ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Validated ability to work successfully with others and keep others on track
- Desire to learn about merchandising, product, sales and/or marketing
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and digital literacy including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Title: Sr. Merchandising Coordinator
- Job Level: Senior Support/Tactical Individual Contributor
- Career Level: CL3
- Salary Range: $45000 - $52000
- This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.