Sr. Manager, Social Media & Community
WellaCalabasas, CA10 days ago
We are actively looking for our future Social Media and Community Senior Manager. Reporting into the Global Digital Director and leading a social media coordinator, digital education coordinator and community management interns, continue to drive social performance, engagement and follower growth on organic channels.
- Driving social strategy for all social channels, with clear understanding of how to target relevant audience segments through which content format and on which platforms. Constantly strive to grow organic following and engagement own organic social weekly & monthly reporting
- Defining global vs local social strategy and develop clear guidance & playbooks for local markets on how to create local on-brand content
- Managing performance of social channels
- Working with media buying as a strategic advisor on paid social best practice. Defining campaign KPIs and success metrics to facilitate transparent reporting
- Owning social & blog calendar as well as social content tookits to communicate to local markets
- Strategic execution and publishing of all social content including testing of frequency, timing and content type optimization (visual content, hashtag keywords, use of emojis etc) to keep improving social performance.
- Briefing social agency and partner with creative team to come up with new social content formats as well as disruptive, growth hacking social branding ideas
- Owning content production process for the always-on, trends, SEO and culturally relevant moments, supervising monthly shoots at social agency, and delivering blog calendar and posts.
- Working with website and email team to run UGC contests for the pro and consumer audiences and communicate best UGC of the month on social, email and .com
- Leveraging Olapic, Tribe and social platforms to source UGC and IGC that can be repurposed for awareness and organic brand communications with view to increase engagement and decrease content production costs
- Developing and maintain program to run strategic like-minded brand social partnerships to increase brand exposure to new audiences
- Owning micro-influencer program and relationship with Influenster platform team for 5 markets, with view to drive awareness, product trial and sales
- Jointly with the PR team, building in-house influencer network to be activated across mini/micro, mid tier and macro. Build community of brand advocates that speak on brand’s behalf and convert their followers to the OPI brand + work with PR to build influencer selling program
- With the support of the community management interns and digital education coordinator, manage our community and audience by actively answering questions and concerns posted on our social channels, engaging with comments, reaching out to users and brands talking about us and not following us, and celebrating our brand followers and advocates through UGC program
- Staying abreast of social user trends and shifting behavior to be a social trendsetter as opposed to reacting late to new trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area of study
- 4+ years of experience managing social media and online communities
- 3+ years of experience in social/influencer marketing is required
- Proven ability to think of social both as content channels and platforms with features/functionality to hack
- Proven experience leading community management for a brand, preferably a global beauty/fashion brand
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional work environment
- Previous experience in people management/development is a plus
- Previous experience using Sprinklr is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary package
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Wide range of benefits (health insurance, pension, car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles as well as wellbeing benefits)
- Continued learning and growth opportunities
- Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.