Sr. Manager, Internal Corporate Communications
Reebok is a pioneer in the sporting goods industry with a rich and storied fitness heritage dating back to 1895. Reebok was founded on athletic footwear that changed the direction of sport. Since then, the art of outpacing expectation has brewed in the brand’s DNA. This is what fuels Reebok to break up boundaries and incite movement. And to make products that help others explore exactly what movement means to them. Reebok strives to deliver each and every athlete, from professionals to enthusiasts, with the opportunity, products and inspiration to reach their full potential. Reebok Classics leverage the brand’s fitness heritage and represent the roots of the brand in the sports lifestyle market. Reebok is an American-inspired global brand with headquarters in Boston, MA.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Internal Corporate Communications to oversee all internal communication channels within our organization. This person with work closely with senior management to develop and implement a communication plan that effectively engage and inform employees at all levels consistent with our People and Culture Strategy.
- Become ingrained in the functions to gain pulse of the organization and tailor communication plans accordingly.
- Create, communicate, and maintain the Internal Corporate Communications Calendar and help plan key internal company moments.
- Manage all internal communication channels, including newsletters, emails, and intranet.
- Partner with executive leadership to develop and execute communication plans for key initiatives and events.
- Draft Internal Senior Management Memo’s and All Employee Announcements with clear, concise messaging.
- Partner with Human Resources in the development and execution of employee engagement programs to create a highly engaged, high performing, Inclusive & Entrepreneurial Company Culture.
- Elevate employer branding initiatives across key social channels (internal & external).
- Boundless Energy
- Unapologetic Authenticity
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-starting.
- Powered by Difference.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in corporate communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly collaborative with a team first and service first mindset to their stakeholders.
- Experienced in change management and wide sweeping business transformations a plus.
- Experience developing and executing successful communication strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization.
If you are a results-oriented communications professional with a passion for sneakers, fashion, and employee engagement, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Requirements & EEO Statement
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).
Share on your newsfeed
Here are our current job openings. Please view the job details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.