We are hiring a Sr. Manager, Media Buying for the HEYDUDE brand. This is a critical leading position on our highly collaborative, impactful marketing team. This person will be responsible for the leadership, strategy, execution and global scaling of brand-building paid digital and paid social media for HEYDUDE. Dominant in the US today but rapidly scaling to global markets.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced digital-first, ultra media savvy leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can build, measure and adapt media buying for amplified marketplace effect. You are equal parts collaborative, organized, and committed. The Sr. Manager, in concert with the media agency, will craft strategies and plans will accelerate our brand momentum through paid media channels. The goals of your role are to bring new consumers to the brand, build awareness of product and ensure brand stories relevantly reach consumers through innovative and highly effective digital strategies. You can think big picture, lead a team, and also put pen to paper to document and communicate across regions and functions.
The person who fills this role will have the direct opportunity to craft, cultivate, and further catapult HEYDUDE into being an outstanding leader in digital marketing. You will drive and improve consumer connectivity and brand relevancy in paid channels, while ensuring that we are aligned on our approach, constantly learning and delivering in our key markets around the world. Hard workers, digital leaders, clear communicators, strategic problem solvers, and innovators --this job is for you!
What You'll Do
- Use data, insights, and industry/competitor trends to craft media strategies that support HEYDUDE’s digitally led marketing approach
- Activate your team, the media agency, broader marketing teams and partners to bring ideas, programs, and campaigns to life.
- Align, collaborate, and learn with marketing partners in the US and abroad to ensure strategies are scalable, locally relevant, and seamlessly implemented. Drive a culture of communication and partnership across all partners.
- Establish and lead the measurement, listening, reporting, and use of consumer and business insights to advise strategies and approaches.
- Drive alignment across the organization on key media priorities and supporting tactics.
- Lead the small-yet-mighty global paid media team, working towards performance and fostering an engaged, collaborative, results- and learning-driven environment
- Build and implement paid media strategies and programs, aligning with internal and agency partners, and working towards ambitious KPIs
- Work with the cross functional creative and digital partners to ensure the build out of hyper-relevant, digital-first content to support the media buy, campaigns and programs.
- Think big - identify new opportunities to further establish HEYDUDE as a digital leader in casual footwear, then create media-driven activation plans to bring them to life
- Partner with the performance marketing team on measurement, attribution, and consumer journey mapping
- Remain vigilantly current to the moving and shifting digital media environment with the goal of continually driving brand awareness, conversion and relevance and engaging with consumers in new ways.
- Bring and cultivate a culture of digital media awareness to the larger team.
- Optimize existing processes to improve alignment, measurement, communication, and speed-to-market.
- Develop materials to support the sharing of our digital media strategy to internal and external partners in the US and around the world, including executive leadership and wholesale and distributor sales partners.
- Serve as company-wide subject matter authority for paid digital media; share plans, findings, and standard methodologies, activate all social channels as well as our employee base to drive social media performance.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing and/or related Field; MBA highly desirable
- 10 to 12 years in Media planning, buying with keen focus on the digital/social space
- Industry preference: Footwear, Consumer Goods/Food, Lifestyle brand, Fashion. Client and/or agency.
- People manager/Team Leader
- Global experience highly desirable
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Salary or Pay Range: $136,000 - $151,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.