Sr Manager, Ethics & Compliance Analytics and Assessment
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Reporting to the E&C Analytics and Assessment team, the Senior Manager, E&C Analytics and Assessment will be instrumental in developing and coordinating an approach to using investigative and enterprise data to detect “hot spots” requiring further attention and remediation, and to measure the effectiveness of ethics and compliance initiatives to support continuous improvement of our program. The Senior Manager, E&C Analytics and Assessment will coordinate with partners across the enterprise to collect relevant data and develop analytics that provide significant and practical insights into our culture.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Guide improvements to Ethics & Compliance data analytics to make data-driven recommendations and spot key risk indicators and emerging risks, including
- Improving the governance and quality of the underlying data from various organizational systems to support our data analytics tools
- Partnering with tech developers to build dashboards that can track metrics, generate automated reports, and provide insights into the efficiency of our compliance and investigation programs
- Working with external consultants and vendors as needed to support our analytics efforts
- Building regular reports on standard metrics for review by external regulators and auditors, the Board of Directors, senior leadership, and internal partners who have a need to know and who will support actions to remediate risks illuminated by their analysis
- Help create efficiency by supporting the creation of repeatable, automated data solutions
- Support the continuous improvement of the Ethics & Compliance program’s analytics capability by piloting new efforts to use data in a manner that provides useful insights
- Develop reports in response to ad hoc information and analytics requests
- Unyielding integrity and strong commitments to promote high standards of business conduct
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of work experience
- 5 years of proven experience in Ethics, Compliance, HR, Internal Audit, or Law
- Understanding of the key issues relating to data quality, data cleansing and data transformation
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of data dashboards, including designing metrics, visualization, user interface and reports
- Tableau experience preferred
- Knowledge of compliance and risk management (e.g., workplace compliance, anti-bribery and corruption, insider trading and economic sanctions)
- Communications experience extracting insights from large data sets to drive impacts organization wide, including with senior management
- Outstanding judgment and discretion while handling confidential information and maintaining high level of confidentiality
- Experience with compliance case management tools preferred but not required
- Proficiency with scripting languages such SQL preferred but not required
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
“We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.”