Sr. Manager, Compensation & Analytics
Design and manage all aspects of broad-based, executive, and hourly compensation functions including base pay, short-term and long-term incentive programs. Lead the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, administration, communication, and training of compensation programs. Establish compensation analytics/reporting and policies/procedures that will streamline and drive effective management decision-making. Management of HR Budget and forecast.
- Manage Compensation function and a group of talented and skilled Compensation team.
- Manage the design, implementation, administration, training, communication, and systems supporting compensation programs and practices including salary planning, annual incentives, long-term equity, salary grades, job description, and other compensation-related matters.
- Review, redesign, and manage the job and salary structure.
- Review and redesign the compensation Benchmarking process.
- Establish a new Job evaluation model that aligns with Company’s growth.
- Oversee and revamp the salary survey submission process.
- Establish Compensation policies and procedures that provide accountability, transparency, and alignment with pay-for-performance, market pay, and internal equity.
- Establish merit planning guidelines and budgets.
- Continuously evaluate compensation programs in context with Total Reward objectives, ensuring a collaborative, and balanced approach aligned with our business and talent strategies.
- Build and optimizes compensation infrastructure including key processes, standard work, technology, and communications in alignment with company standards, industry trends, and best practices.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for compensation programs to the leadership, management, and HR communities providing guidance, recommendations, and changes.
- Educate managers to enable sound judgment and decision-making for compensation decisions.
- Performs comprehensive analysis, planning, market pricing, and budget control in support of compensation strategies. Provides information and tools to effectively meet human capital and financial objectives to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and program compliance.
- Liaises with HRIS team on all compensation system integration and management of compensation-related data elements.
- Assistance with preparation of Board of Director/Compensation Committee materials, proxy, and, CD&A.
- Stays abreast of industry compensation practices, regulatory environment, and changing legal issues assessing and communicating their potential impact on the business. Ensure all compensation programs are in compliance with federal, state, and local laws. Ensure compliance with regulatory provisions including Sarbanes Oxley. Interact effectively with Legal, Accounting, Tax, payroll, and other corporate functions to anticipate and identify compliance issues and ensure they are resolved.
- Define strategy, design, and development of Compensation intelligence and analytics approach.
- Define meaningful compensation datasets, Metrics, and dashboards.
- Apply expertise in quantitative and qualitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the data to help inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions for Sr. Leadership and HR Team.
- Perform Pay Equity analysis.
- Leverage tools such as PowerBI, UltiPro, and Excel to drive analytic insights.
- Manage the invoice approval process.
- Build and Manage the HR Budget and forecast.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in compensation.
- 1+ years in executive compensation.
- 2+ years in Compensation, HR, or Data Analytics.
- 2+ years in People management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience required (especially Excel).
- Superior written, oral presentation, and communication skills delivering meaningful conversations to executive and board level leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to assess needs, design, and implement processes across groups.
- Strong understanding of metrics, financial acumen, and ability to forecast and prepare accurate budgets.
- Ability to self-learn, adapt, and worked in a fast-paced environment.
Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.