Sr. Manager, Communications
The Communications Manager is critical for ensuring that our strategy and priorities are clear across the Finance Hub organization, with our associates feeling engaged and empowered to drive business growth.
You will play an instrumental role in managing communications initiatives both within the Hub as well as beyond and across the organization.
You will be responsible for creating communication strategies and plans, managing both channels and content, and overseeing the development of various communications campaigns and events. You will be telling our story.
Locations: United States/Ireland/Costa Rica/ Irlanda/Bulgaria/Turkey/Greece
This position is an Individual Contributor role.
What you will do for us
- Support in the design, development, delivery, and management of communication regarding change initiatives within the Finance Hub team.
- Create and Implement Communication Strategies: This includes designing effective communication strategies to socialize strategy, facilitate internal information flow, and nurture an open communication culture within the Finance Hub organization.
- Content Development and Management: It involves overseeing the creation and editing of newsletters, Connect content, articles, blogs, viva posts, direct mails, etc. as well as managing all live events incl. run of show, agenda and talk tracks
- Measurement and Analysis: The role demands evaluation and analysis of communication effectiveness using various metrics. This aims at ensuring that the communication strategies align with the organization's goals.
- Collaborate effectively with communications teams across PACS organization, Platform Services, Global Finance and Strategy team and more – learning and sharing best practices
To qualify for the role you must have
- Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- 7 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms and crafting digital strategies.
- Experience in public speaking and presentation.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (incl Viva, Stream etc)
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an understanding of project management principles.
- Commitment to staying educated and updated on the process of organizational change.
- Experience in planning & management of complex and large projects and initiatives
As Platform Services Finance Hub, we do not follow a rigid location strategy, though we have assigned preferable locations for new roles based on business and compliance requirements. Candidates located outside these preferred areas are invited to apply and each application will be reviewed individually, based upon the requirements of the position and local compliance/regulatory guidelines.
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Finance Hub team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are expected to be role models, set the agenda and help people bring their best. We are delivering against our global purpose, of refreshing the world and making a difference.
- Career growth and development: Leveraging our boundaryless network, we provide access to educational platforms and provide coaching, mentoring and feedback, as a part of our Leadership & Development process.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs. We want to make our culture inevitable.
- International Experience: Become part of international projects and work along multicultural teams, through our global network.
We want to build together with you the Finance Hub of the future.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.