Sr. Graphic Designer
CUTS is seeking an ambitious, creative and highly motivated Senior Graphic Designer who will oversee the day-to-day operations of the design team. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in all things graphic design and a deep expertise in developing brand identity, putting systems in place, as well as a strong understanding of digital and social platforms. This position is based out of our offices in Culver City, CA.
- Create branded digital creative assets and campaigns including but not limited to emails, banner ads and social media assets, paid media, and more to support our product, brand, and company goals.
- Report to our Director of Marketing to ensure all campaign and promotional executions are delivered properly to achieve department and company objectives.
- Lead the design process from formulation to execution; including layouts, landing pages, social, emails, promos, and any other brand materials.
- Create mockups for design presentations and creative pitches.
- Improve on designs by taking feedback from team members, partners and customers, and translating notes into simple actions, all while staying on brand.
- Implement best practices and work closely with the marketing and leadership team to build exceptional brand experiences.
- 5+ years of experience working as a designer, digital or graphic, art director, or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Complete understanding and knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects).
- A solid understanding of design principles including detailed sense of typography, photography, and design layout.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a passion for great design and features your typography work and creative branding projects.
- Ability to translate company goals and objectives into innovative, creative, and meaningful digital, interactive, social and viral brand experiences.
- A pulse on what is relevant in design, culture, fashion, social, and more that we can lean into and help set trends.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in an ever changing, fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize as needed with great attention to detail.
- Independent and task oriented.
- Positive energy and a positive attitude.
- Previous experience working with a digital brand or apparel/fashion is a plus.
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing DTC apparel companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited PTO
- Plenty of complimentary CUTS products
At CUTS, we’re on a mission to outfit the world’s most ambitious people. Launched in 2016 by our founder Steven Borrelli, we’re pioneering fashion’s next frontier by creating the world’s first Workleisure apparel brand. In just five years since launch, we’ve sold more than one million shirts to customers in 190 countries around the globe. We’ve been given a top 10 ranking on 2PM’s DTC Power List while creating a community of the world’s most influential figures in sports, business, entertainment, lifestyle and more. And we're just getting started.
EEO Statement: Cuts Clothing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.