Sr. Financial Analyst
The Sr. Financial Analyst position is a sales support/financial analysis role within the Finance department. The primary purpose of the position is to provide specific business analytics and sales operations support for KMBS lines of business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, financial reporting, financial analytics, compensation and other responsibilities/special projects, as assigned. The Financial Analyst position reports to the Manager of Financial Reporting & Analysis including direct interaction with the SVP, Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide internal and external financial results on sales, services and licensing activities, as required.
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages.
- Manage and track maintenance renewals, service deferred revenue and prepaid expenses.
- Oversee all accounting activities related to the divisions assigned.
- Monitor business financial performance and report on gaps in trends including gap analysis.
- Maintain expenditure budget reports and cost center allocation data.
- Develop, with assistance from business leaders, monthly and annual operating budgets.
- Compile and analyze financial weekly and monthly forecasts.
- Provide weekly reporting to management on all sales activities, new leads, outstanding issues, including financial metrics/KPIs and other categories as needed.
- Provide business and operational analysis, strategic insight and tactical financial support.
- Maintain commission accounting process and provide measurement against compensation plans.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned or requested.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills are required, specifically Excel and Access.
- Ability to create and manipulate pivot tables, utilization of macros & VBA and advanced tabling and formulas.
- Strong analytical and communication skills are required. Ability to create analysis from raw data and articulate findings. Proven ability to effectively communicate financial data.
- Some travel required.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business, finance, accounting or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years related work experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP system, Business Warehouse and Business Objects a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and attentiveness to details with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting and thrive in a fast paced cross-functional environment.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.