Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
The Senior Director, Corporate Communications will report directly to the Chief Brand Officer and is the senior executive responsible for all internal and external communications. This position is the official spokesperson for CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (“CCM”) and will lead initiatives and oversee all channels for employee, media, community, and government relations.
- Lead CCM’s communication strategy and content to support senior leadership endeavors; spearhead implementation across a wide variety of mediums, including, but not limited to: emails, speeches, presentations, videos, events, social and interactive media.
- Oversee and manage CCM’s public relations, government relations and public affairs.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization; work with leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions; define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Manage Crisis communications.
- Maximize employee engagement through the implementation of thoughtful communications strategies and innovations.
- Serve as a company spokesperson; coordinate media training for other company spokespersons and develop appropriate public messaging.
- Institute communication objectives, manage CCM’s execution, and analyze the effectiveness of the communications.
- Manage CCM’s charitable foundation CCM Cares and all administration
- Coordinate all internal meetings including Branch Calls, Field Marketing Meetings and Townhalls
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the communications function including budgeting, planning and staff development.
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends and best communication practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience with marketing communication and strategy.
- Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team of communications specialists.
- Demonstrates leadership skills, always projecting a positive attitude and promoting an environment of professional excellence and high ethical standards.
- Experience in various marketing tools to perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and other search marketing activities.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively interface with senior management.
- Strong attention to detail and a thorough understanding of marketing communication principles.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations while remaining composed, professional and productive.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute work while handling multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to partner with marketing team to produce materials that are compliant, meeting all industry-related requirements/regulations.
- Ability to maintain and update reports and internal files for record keeping and audit purposes.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government.