Sr. Customer Service Rep
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
Supports the Client Engagement Center (CEC) and customer experience by providing superior onsite customer support using critical thinking skills and resources provided. Steps in and acts in all functions (order management, product flow, usage, backorder mgt, and credits) on the CEC team as needed and as instructed. Acts as senior customer point of contact in a manner that maximizes customer satisfaction. Senior CSR level with more one-on-one interaction with the customer.
- Provides superior service to client resulting in high rate of first contact resolution.
- Follows up on all outstanding tasks to ensure completion and provides updates to customer as needed.
- Proactively communicates surfaced issues to the Customer in order to address and resolve as quickly as possible.
- Accurately records reports of shipping discrepancies, customer requests for return and receipt of unsalable products and opens case in CRM tool; effectively communicates O & M return policy to customers and ensures that customer understands the policy.
- A high school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Two or more years of customer service experience required knowledge of Health Care industry a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience in Salesforce, preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks under minimum supervision
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.