At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
The Senior Copywriter will report to the Creative Director while concepting, writing, and executing ads across multiple media channels. They’ll champion our playful brand voice and help guide external partners to make their best work. The Sr. Writer must be equally enthusiastic about driving short-term performance metrics as they are in long-term brand-building.
As a Senior Copywriter at Honey, you will:
- Help manage external agencies and guide Honey’s growth in international markets.
- Support our influencer marketing program, pitching ideas to talent, supporting the scripting process, and steering the edit.
- Work closely with designers to strategically think about business problems and create attention-getting ads that effectively communicate our message across podcasts, Youtube, TV, and digital.
- Grow and champion the Honey brand, moving beyond transactional relationships and giving customers an emotional connection to the brand.
- Leverage data and learnings to optimize creative messaging and increase conversion.
- 6-10 years of creative experience at an agency or in-house marketing team.
- Killer portfolio of conceptual advertising in various mediums, including video, that shows an understanding of how to make work that’s unignorable and insightful.
- Passion for the craft of writing and curiosity about the psychology of what drives user action.
- Detail oriented, responsible, and accountable for projects and timelines while juggling multiple assignments.
- Loves savings, deals, coupons, and/or money!
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.