Sr. Contracts Manager
I. Job Summary
Manages contract review processes - and business systems and databases.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Acts as a point of contact for clients, partners, and internal employees
- Maintains records of contracts and other legal agreements, with particular focus on monitoring continual compliance adherence
- Identifies problem spots when it comes to fulfilling compliance standards and revenue leakage and help develop recommendations to improve organizational procedures
- Works with various internal departments and organizational leadership to develop new procedures and staff training plans as needed to implement new contracting and review standards
- Provides guidance as needed to other departments to increase compliance-related competencies throughout the organization
- Performs contract reviews to identify growth opportunities, contract language improvements, identify contract risks and opportunities to drive continuous improvement and standardization.
- Supports contract compliance and process improvement for special projects as assigned
- Facilitates contract reviews and contract improvement initiatives
- Supports the development and management of contract data management systems, manages audit controls to ensure data integrity
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
Manages 1-3 people to assist with audits
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in Paralegal studies, Business Administration, or a similar area of study or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Five (5) years of related experience (in addition to education requirement)
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Contract management and purchasing experience may be required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
- Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
- Occasional travel to offsite locations within and outside of the state
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply".