Sr. Content Marketing Manager
As a Content Marketing Manager at Vanta, you’ll create content that brings the Vanta story to life, working closely with the Communications, Growth Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to grow our brand and our business.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
The Content Marketing Manager will join the Communications team at Vanta, which owns all aspects of corporate and brand communications, including internal and external comms, PR, AR, content marketing, and organic social media.
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Content Marketing Manager will craft compelling content that drives awareness and demand and elevates Vanta’s presence on owned channels. This is an exciting opportunity to help build and scale our global content strategy and contribute to the company’s growth.
What you’ll do as a Content Marketing Manager at Vanta:
- Plan, write, and publish content (such as blog posts, ebooks, reports, newsletters, social posts, videos, and more) across funnel stages and channels
- Collaborate with the Growth Marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop and execute content plans for integrated campaigns and launches
- Grow our audience and reach by partnering with channel owners to distribute content through paid and owned media
- Measure and report on content performance so know what’s working, what’s not, and how to improve
- Review, edit, and improve content written by others to ensure we stay on brand and on message
How to be successful in this role:
- You have 5+ years of experience in a content marketing or writing-focused role and a proven track record of creating content that drives marketing outcomes. (Please share a link to sample content projects)
- You’re a stellar writer and editor who can tell a compelling story, explain complex ideas clearly, and write with personality.
- You’re a strong collaborator who can build productive relationships with cross-functional team members, agencies, and freelancers.
- You’re skilled in project management and can drive content initiatives from start to finish.
- You have experience measuring content performance and use both qualitative and quantitative data to inform your content plans.
- SEO experience is a plus
Pay Range: $144,000 - $170,000; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.