Sr. Consultant or Manager, Global Digital Activations Lead
DeloitteUnited States22 days ago
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte, Touche, Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) seeks a Digital Activations Lead supporting the Digital Experience team within the Global Brand organization.
This Manager-level individual will lead the development of digital strategies supporting signature Global Brand programs, working closely with colleagues to create integrated activations that meet program goals. This role will oversee the execution of each activation via agency support and ensure its adoption across the Deloitte network, as a core program team member. Additionally, the Digital Activations Lead will support signature Global Communications, Global Talent, and Global Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) programs in an advisory capacity, providing guidance and subject matter expertise on the digital components of the activation.
Proven experience conceptualizing and operationalizing best in class digital campaign strategies and ensuring their execution from campaign brief through deployment is critical to this role. Expertise in setting smart objectives, developing target audiences, and connecting the latest digital trends to strategy is vital to success, as this role is counted on to communicate and demonstrate how digital intersects with the broader brand strategy. Familiarity with leading and educating internal stakeholders, cross-functional team members, and external business partners while balancing scope, cost, risk, and quality is a must.
A successful candidate will be able to handle shifting priorities and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities. Those with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, process orientation, and client service skills will thrive in this team environment.
- Co-create the brief supporting signature Global Brand programs
- Synthesize historical data and trends to inform and support activation strategies
- Lead the development the digital strategy supporting each program activation, including setting SMART objectives, identifying target audiences, and making paid, earned, and owned media recommendations
- Design and present digital campaign strategy with the goal of receiving buy in from senior-level decision makers within the Global Brand, Communications and Talent teams
- Integrate digital into the larger strategy supporting each Global Brand activation; presenting to senior-level decision makers to obtain support and investment
- Align leadership, agencies, and key stakeholders in support of signature brand programs
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to ensure timely completion of all digital milestones
- Operationalize and oversee the execution of digital strategy from internal and external agencies
- Drive local adoption, leveraging internal communities for communications
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Deloitte Global Brand, we make an impact by developing tools and resources to create an exciting and engaging brand identity that is consistent. Our digital solutions and strategies provide best-in-class tools for elevating brand awareness and promoting collaboration and connectivity.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans required
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- 3 plus years of digital marketing/social media experience within corporate communications or agency environments
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence a myriad of cross-functional teams
- Strong persuasive written and verbal communication skills – able to expertly position and tell compelling stories around our offerings and influence both internal and external audiences
- Technically proficient
- Experience in B2B marketing, professional services industry is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.