Sr Benefits Analyst
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Responsible for the administration and oversight of the Honeywell Retirement Programs. Ensure operation in compliance with current government law and regulations in the U. S. and Puerto Rico. Lead high visibility and complex Defined Benefit (pension) Plans projects, support resolution of inquiries from those participating in our Plans, such as manufacturing floor workers, retired participants, and top Executive Officers. Partake in vendor service reviews, partner with vendors for the operation of the various pension plans, interact and influence diverse internal organizations, develop and refine Human Resources operating procedures, drive continuous improvement focusing on the key Honeywell initiatives of an excellent user experience and Right & Fast.
- Provide precise end to end execution of HR services and processes to support strategic objectives
- Build easy and intuitive processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a forward-thinking and global Human Resources organization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 + years of benefits, or human resources experience
- 5 + years experience in administering pension plans
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and deliver timely and accurate resolution
- Experience with fund benefits / pension plans
- Some Human Resources or Employee Services experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters
- Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects while handling multiple priorities
- Ability to influence stakeholders and inspire change
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex issues in a concise manner
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.