Sr. Analyst, Finance
At NCS, we help consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands, publishers and retailers improve advertising effectiveness across almost every platform, channel and device – delivering solutions to their biggest challenges.
The Finance team is looking for a motivated and collaborative candidate to join our team as a Senior Financial Analyst. This role will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting of financial results, and analysis on key metrics driving the business. This role offers an opportunity to work across the Finance, Commercial and Operations teams to provide a better understanding of financial outcomes.
- To provide a breadth of experience across the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Planning, forecasting, and budgeting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for expenses at the cost center and total company level including:
- Projecting headcount changes impact on compensation and benefits
- Managing and further refining variable cost models
- Tracking risks and opportunities
- Perform month-end close duties, including managing expense accruals, a preliminary P&L view, and variance analysis
- Provide reporting to the leadership team with recommendations for action as needed
- Collaborating on the cash flow forecast, as it relates to operating expenses and capital expenses
- Develop product profitability analysis and metrics
- Other ad-hoc analysis, reporting, and other required tasks
- You’ll be part of a fast-paced and agile team, where you’ll gain exposure to a broad scope of Finance and Accounting functions. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic business and develop your career.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years of relevant accounting or corporate finance experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ideally Google Suite/Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze complex processes/issues and drive simple outcomes
- Ability to work with a virtual team and work with partners across multiple functions and regions
- Self-directed and resourceful with the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks and projects with exhibited follow-through and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working hours in Eastern/Central Time Zone
NCSolutions: Our comprehensive benefits package (including health & wellness plans, 401(k) retirement coupled with a NCS match, a generous paid time off policy, and if eligible, a discretionary incentive/bonus) is designed to be inclusive for all employees and families, and we take pride in ensuring that employees are rewarded holistically for the role they are doing and their performance.
A reasonable estimate of salary range for a new employee to be offered this role would be between $64,000-$88,000, which would be adjusted based on each employee's geographic location. The position of each employee within a compensation range at NCS is dependent on several individual circumstances, such as experience, training, certifications and other business requirements/needs.
EOE (equal opportunity employer) statement:
NCSolutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.