Sponsored Content Manager
As Huckberry continues to scale our media arm, we are looking for a Sponsored Content Manager to accelerate the monetization of our content and reach new customers.
Our ideal candidate has a strong sales and partnerships background with a passion for e-commerce and media. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, the Sponsored Content Manager will be responsible for creating partnerships that help us reach new and broader audiences, drive publicity, and generate revenue.
This person will work closely with our Brand, Content, and Campaign teams, bringing on-brand media partnerships to life through strong cross-functional collaboration.
You will succeed in this role if you are a relationship-driven salesperson, bring a collaborative mentality with your co-workers and partners, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Ideally, this role is based out of our headquarters in Austin, TX; relocation support will be provided.
For the right candidate, we are open to a remote hire in a major media market like New York City.
- Create a framework, strategy, and operating plan for Sponsored Content at Huckberry, tying the strategy to company-wide goals and KPIs
- Work collaboratively with leaders across Content, Commerce, and Brand Partnerships to successfully structure and execute partnership agreements
- Pitch, negotiate and manage contracts for all potential and existing strategic partnerships
- Responsible for hitting annual sponsored content revenue and new customer targets
- Understand Huckberry’s positioning in the content ecosystem and the opportunities to drive brand awareness through different channels and partner
- 5+ years of industry experience in sponsored content, strategic partnerships, and/or account management (direct-to-consumer experience is a plus!)
- Extensive experience in deal structuring and pitch decks
- Self-motivated with successful track record of closing sponsored deals with media companies
- Solid communication skills and experience working across departments, and multiple stakeholders, including content and brand marketing teams
- A strong network of existing contacts in the industry
- 401k match
- WFH flexibility
- Sabbatical Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Mental health resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee discount
Huckberry is a leading men's lifestyle brand and journal. Over a million guys trust us as their go-to resource for the best gear, adventure inspiration, and a lot more. We were recently named one of IAB's most disruptive consumer brands, and we've collaborated with everyone from Matthew McConaughey and Kelly Slater to brands like Lululemon and Coors. We look forward to meeting you!
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
- Journal: https://huckberry.com/journal
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Huckberryco
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/huckberry
Huckberry encourages candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are always eager to further diversify our company, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect where all can flourish. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit and business need.