Specialty Sales Manager
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Achieve Regional sales revenue/forecast.
- Execute key sales strategies within region by category.
- Manage Regional core accounts and core account sales force.
- Develop Regional quarterly sales execution plans to achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Develop Regional annual marketing plans (Marketing Development) to drive retail sell through within core account base.
- Oversee Dickies sell through, brand margin and turn performance, and customer business updates for region.
- Pro-actively address issues and opportunities within account base. Performs other miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Partner with Core Accounts to ensure brand visibility by product category.
How you will do it:
This position is fast paced and will be responsible for driving a dynamic wholesale partnership with our independent core lifestyle rep force. This person will be a key liaison for connecting our sales team with assets and strategy which support a vision across the brand that comes to life within our wholesale business. We are Looking for someone who leads with a balanced art | science approach, thrives in a culture that celebrates relationship building and cross functional team building.
What success looks like:
Driving scale, fueling results, and bringing new thinking to life. Keen focus on delivering long term brand health for specialty accounts and lead our next chapter of growth.
Skills for Success
What we expect you already know:
- Strong background in the specialty lifestyle account base.
- Ability to establish, leverage, and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop staff to improve performance and achieve professional goals.
- Strong written and verbal skills and ability to communicate clearly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of retail math and logistics.
- Honesty, integrity, and respect for the diversity of all individuals in the workplace.
- A strong sense of mission for driving both community and commerce to deliver on strategy by creating and offering best-in-class service model to core retailers.
- Follow through with all tasks, assignments, and job duties in a timely manner.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies, procedures, and other business practices, guidelines, and documents.
- How to lead, implement and drive commercial (internal and external) meetings ensuring they are prepared and executed at the highest level.
- Strong understanding of and connection to the skateboarding industry are assets.
Educational / Position
- A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Years of Related Professional Experience 8+ in sales – apparel preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a sales manager of a team of independent reps.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Travel required Approx. 50%-60% including air and overnight.
- In market Approx. 70% - 75% of time.
- Willing and able to work additional hours when needed.
- Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 50lbs, depending on need.
What we will teach you:
- Internal systems at Dickies and across VF
- Cross-functional partnerships
VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Preserve.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com.
We just have one question. Are you in?
Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.