Specialist, Solution Support
- Maintain and administrator OCC systems and applications
- Monitor for and correct errors between systems
- Provide guidance to users on best practices for use of current and new applications
- Pay attention to customers’ descriptions of their computer problems
- Ask users questions to diagnose problems properly
- Walk users through the recommended problem-solving steps
- Provide other team members, users, and managers information about what gives users the most trouble and about other concerns users may have
- Document system performance issues and create knowledge base records for resolutions
- Review and maintain NAV data for the flight planning system
- Correct reported routings and NOTAM issues
- Coordinate company NOTAMs with the Flight Operations Team
- Support IT Teams with testing/troubleshooting
- Support IT Teams to maintain security following company protocols
- Administer changes to phone system speed-dials
- Support Performance Engineers to ensure flight planning data is accurate
- Support future technology initiatives of the OCC through validation testing
- Rotate after-hours primary On-Call support –may be called as secondary On-Call support as needed - additional nights/weekends/holidays as needed
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- High level of sustained focus, great attention to detail
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods
- Ability to cover after-hours on-call support rotation including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work extra shift/nights/weekends/holidays or when needed
Preferred but Not Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- FAA Aircraft Dispatch license
- Airline OCC/SOC experience
- Flight planning or flight following experience
- FAR/AIM knowledge
- SharePoint administration
- MIR3/Everbridge administration
- Avtec communication system
Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you did not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing 100’s of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: We are committed to inspiring positive change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work and contribute to our success – that’s why we’re committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight benefits for you and your family.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other applicable employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a workplace free from harassment, discrimination, and retaliation because of age, sex (including pregnancy), race, national origin, disability, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.