Specialist Customer Marketing
The Omni-Specialist role is critical entry level business support function that helps ensure successful commercialization and activation across all SC Johnson’s iconic brands and programs for our customers. This position reports to the Manager of Omni-Special Packs and is responsible for directly supporting Customer Marketing / Marketing, Sales, and Omni-Special Packs teams. Special packs are core to the go to market commercialization plans where the candidate must demonstrate a high level of organization, prioritization, creative thinking, and sense of urgency in addition to being extremely detail oriented. The successful candidate must possess the ability to work independently while remaining flexible under pressure to changing priorities of the organization. The Specialist will need to collaborate with key members and levels of the Commercial and Supply Chain organizations as well as external special pack partners to achieve their given objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the steward of the "sales product decks" ensuring the Commercial organization has clear, accurate, and timely visibility of current and upcoming products for our customers.
- Includes item codes, specs, pricing, product beauty shots, etc.
- Ensure formal design briefs and project summaries are accurately submitted to ensure clear scope of work.
- Deliver accurate and timely communication for Customer Marketing to the Commercial organization via proofing and posting Customer Marketing Memos.
- Listing new special packs to key project trackers for Customer Marketing to ensure code setup in SAP is kicked off on time and accurately.
- Create Sales bills of materials for special packs and custom pallets.
- Monitor and track project timelines as needed and directed.
- Manage urgent customer focused ad hoc requests of the Commercial organization.
Required Skills /Experience/ Competencies:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 2 years of post-degree working experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills /Experience/ Competencies:
- Strong organizationaland planning skillswiththe ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Very good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain successful working relationships both internally and externally as well as at multiple levels within the organizations.
- Attentiontodetail and accuracy with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency on Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of PLM and ECC in SAP or the ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools.
- Project management experience
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.