South Florida Real Estate Manager
Pembroke Pines, FL
The South Florida Real Estate Manager will be responsible for finding new sites for our rapidly growing fast-casual restaurant chain within the Florida market. The primary responsibilities will include market mapping and negotiating new leases to expand the brand and ensure successful openings.
This position must be based out of South Florida.
Reports to: Real Estate Director
We value partnership, incubate good ideas, inspire passion, and celebrate innovation. As the South Florida Real Estate Manager, you are responsible for exemplifying the company culture as well as:
- Evaluate markets and present potential new locations.
- Prepare and negotiate LOIs and leases.
- Prepare Real Estate Packages and present quality deals to Real Estate Committee.
- Manage current portfolio, new leases, and lease abstracts.
- Manage landlord and broker relationships.
- Work closely with design, construction, finance, and marketing during the life cycle of the projects.
- Travel required.
Our Development Team challenges each other as well as ourselves to be the best. Desired skills for this position include:
- Min two years of experience working in prior job-related field.
- Experience with national restaurant experience or multi-unit concepts a plus.
- Excellent negotiation and strategic skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Word.
- Self-sufficient, organized, and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment dependent on managing multiple project timelines and schedules simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate well, and work productively with, internal departments and external vendors disciplines within the fast-casual business.
- Strong work ethic, high degree of professionalism with the ability to work with little supervision, handle multiple tasks in an organized manner, produce quality work and meet strict deadlines.
- Competitive Salary
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability, Accidental, and Hospital Insurance
- Eligibility to participate in 401K
- Fitness Discounts
- Pre-tax Benefits
- Free Just Salad while working