South Florida Field Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to help lead the rapid evolution of Just Salad’s marketing efforts. You will be the face and voice of Just Salad in the Florida region. The Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving brand awareness, trial and brand growth in Florida through the development and execution of local marketing strategies and community and influencer outreach. The Marketing Specialist will work collaboratively with our store ATLs and RTLs to implement brand experiences via local events, partnerships, and on-premise to increase customer awareness and build deeper community connections at all new store openings, recently opened restaurants as well as execute Local Store Marketing initiatives.
You will play a key role in developing strategies for Just Salad as we go into new markets and neighborhoods. Our team is small but mighty, and we are energized by wearing many hats & adapting to a rapidly evolving landscape. We hope you are too.
This role is perfect for someone who can work independently and with a team. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and is proactive.
This position is remote but must be based in Southeast Florida.
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
- Assist with the field extension of all marketing campaigns.
- Learn the Just Salad vision, brand values and menu offerings.
- Manage and execute in-store marketing opportunities on a store-by-store basis including for new store openings and store promotions in the field.
- Identify local field marketing opportunities and manage all brand activations in the territory (on and off premise).
- Collaborate with ATLs and RTLs to identify and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Collect, review and report out information on a weekly basis about all field marketing activities (e.g. on-site, off-site events).
- Evaluate performance of all activations and identify efficiencies, areas of development and ongoing strategies for achievement of market goals, with an emphasis on increasing share of market and customer retention.
- Develop local community relationships to build brand awareness and create access to key connectors.
- Keep a pulse on the local market (competitors, market trends, new product launches, etc), report back insights to management and recommend action plans or updates to strategies.
- Roll up your sleeves and problem solve when issues arise (e.g. brand ambassador does not show up to an event, step in to run event or backfill)
- As needed, support the Catering Director with generating and executing Catering sales in FL.
- Travel to store openings required.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.
- 1-3+ years of Field Marketing experience.
- Passion for food.
- Ability to anticipate and solve logistical challenges before they occur.
- Exhibit a high sense of urgency, be well organized, have a growth mindset, be a team player and can build strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ability to inspire confidence and quickly capture the trust and respect of team and partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to accurately represent our brand.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and make decisions based on data & insights.
- Experience leading and managing brand ambassadors.
- Ability to travel within Florida using your own vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
- Travel to multiple locations as required in the state of Florida.
- Must be able to work weekends if local events require it.
- Must have working knowledge of Google suite.
- Eagerness to put together fun, engaging, and interactive events.
- Competitive Salary
- Summer Fridays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability, Hospital, and Accidental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Eligibility to Participate in 401K
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Fitness discounts
- Pre-tax benefits (FSA, HSA, and Commuter Benefits)
- Free Just Salad while working