Solar System Designer
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled, data-minded individual to fill the role of Solar System Designer. Get started with our amazing, “easy learning,” full-time training program, no experience required. Our system designers and assistants oversee and coordinate the entire process for company projects, assisting customers, team members, and contractors, ensuring that each project is completed in a timely manner with high-quality results. This is a full-time, remote position.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- To design solar panel systems tailored to each customer
- Data entry
- Generate reports for the sales team
- To be readily available when sales team is running appointments
- Oversee CAD process
- Successfully manage multiple projects through all phases
- Serve as a liaison between field technicians, department management, government bodies, and customers
- Use independent judgment to handle and troubleshoot all inquiries, questions, and complaints
- Proactively complete projects on time
- Review and oversee completed plans and project documentation for accuracy
- Monitor equipment production to ensure product integrity
- Consistently meet the overall project deadlines in a timely manner
- Drive sales and profitability through effective and efficient project execution
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently under pressure, to organize and prioritize workloads, and to keep several projects progressing to completion with little or no direction.
- Ability to weigh options, foresee consequences, and employ good judgment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both written and verbal.
- Positive, outgoing, energetic team player that enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be fluent with the Apple ecosystem of software (iOS, macOS, iWork, etc.).
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ownership in all assignments.
- Ability to collaborate closely with other team members on a wide variety of projects.
- Prepares timely and accurate paperwork.
Salary: $30,000-$40,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.