Software Engineer III
Phreesia is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our growing team!
Do you love being in a highly technical role and well versed in the Microsoft tech stack (.NET and C#)?
Does the idea of creating innovative patient access solutions in the healthcare field and impacting people's lives excite you?
As a Software Engineer on our team, you will gain a deep understanding of the healthcare industry while working in a distributed team of talented software engineers. You will learn about our users, customers and architecture while designing, building, scaling, and maintaining complex distributed software products. You will work with architects and QA engineers to build, test, and deploy our products to production.
What You'll Do:
The ideal candidate will be a key member of the Patient Access engineering team at Phreesia. Your responsibilities include:
- Implementing required functionality as part of a distributed development team using C#/.NET, SQL Server, MongoDB and Redis
- Contribute to the development of new software, including builds, unit testing, integration testing, and deployment within an agile environment
- Participate in Sprint planning and execution
- Maintain software security and quality standards
- Aid in troubleshooting and resolving production escalations and issues
- Help review team commits via pull requests
- Support your products over their lifetime
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience building and supporting applications with signiﬁcant experience with Microsoft.NET/C# systems connecting to databases (SQL Server, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Experience authenticating and calling web services
- Exposure to client-side web application frameworks (Angular)
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
- Highly collaborative team player
Technologies We Use:
- Microsoft.NET in C#
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
- SaaS Product development experience
- Cloud Services (Amazon Web Services)
- Restful APIs
- RabbitMQ, MSMQ
- Angular Or React
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re looking for smart and passionate people to help drive our mission of creating a better, more engaging healthcare experience. We’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in an ever-evolving landscape by transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Our SaaS platform digitizes appointment check-in and offers tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Phreesia cares about our employees by providing a diverse and dynamic work environment. We’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award and we’ve been recognized on the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. We are dedicated to continuously improving our employee experience by launching new programs and initiatives. If you thrive in a culture of recognition, value inclusivity, professional development, and growth opportunities, Phreesia could be a great fit!
Top-rated Employee Benefits:
- 100% Remote work + home office expense reimbursements
- Competitive compensation + equity grants for all employees
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Monthly allowance for cell phone + internet + wellness
- 100% Paid 12-week parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!)
- Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.