BE PART OF A BANK LIKE NO OTHER.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and nearly forty years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with diverse teams of passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to an inclusive approach to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join us at SVB and be part of bringing our clients' world-changing ideas to life. At SVB, we have the opportunity to grow and collectively make an impact by supporting the innovative clients and communities SVB serves. We pride ourselves in having both a diverse client roster and an equally diverse and inclusive organization. And we work diligently to encourage all with different ways of thinking, different ways of working, and especially those traditionally underrepresented in technology and financial services, to apply.
CyberArk (PAM) Engineer
As part of the IT Identity and Access Management (IAM) team at Silicon Valley Bank, the Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. This person should possess strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills as well as experience in the different phases of the system life cycle, to support multiple projects, development of SOP's and day-to-day functional administration and support for PAM. The engineer should have in-depth experience in management of passwords/credentials (such as default accounts, service accounts, keys, etc.) in PAM solutions.
An Infrastructure Engineer performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the security tools meet the company’s control requirements and objectives. An Infrastructure Engineer also provides direction, information, and recommendations regarding infrastructure configurations and installations.
- Technical security certifications: CISSP, CISM, Security +, CAPM
- Experience designing and supporting PAM solutions (e.g., Delinea, CyberArk, Xceedium) in enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of PAM fundamentals in public cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Ability to proficiently utilize SailPoint identity management system a plus
- Proficiency with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Background in information security systems with specific knowledge around access control
- Background in role-based access control for privileged access
- Hands-on Windows 2012 and 2016 Server administration experience
- Hands-on Active Directory and LDAP query experience
- Strong PowerShell or similar scripting experience
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP networks and firewalls
- Functional understanding of the following protocols: TCP, UDP, DNS, NetBIOS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SSL
- Strong UNIX/Linux system administration experience
- Support the architecture, design, deployment and integration of privileged account security solutions.
- Support Solution Implementation Architecture activities
- Ability to discuss technical concepts and interdependencies with customers
- Experience gathering high level functional and operational requirements
- Experience developing and managing multiple system designs concurrently
- Provide operation and maintenance of existing PAM solutions
- Develop design documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and implementation/deployment plans for privileged account security solutions and identity governance solutions
- Provide after-hours and on-call production support when required
- Develop diagrams and documentation to support infrastructure configuration changes.
- Provide security tool enhancements and performance tuning to increase capability to support new requirements.
- Plan, test, and deploy firmware, software upgrades, and security fixes.
$100,198.00 - $159,691.00
Actual starting base pay will be determined on skills, experience, and other non-discriminatory factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include variable incentives, bonuses, benefits, and/or other perks, as outlined in any formal offer made.
SVB benefit programs are designed to meet our employees where they are in life. SVBers may enroll in core benefits programs, plus take advantage of customized perks and offerings, including those designed to support families, however defined. More information regarding our benefits offerings can be found here.
© 2022 SVB Financial Group. All rights reserved. SVB, SVB FINANCIAL GROUP, SILICON VALLEY BANK, MAKE NEXT HAPPEN NOW and the chevron device are trademarks of SVB Financial Group, used under license. Silicon Valley Bank is a member of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve System. Silicon Valley Bank is the California bank subsidiary of SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq: SIVB).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Silicon Valley Bank is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to expanding its commitments and investments to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive company culture and innovation ecosystem. We are strongly committed to the values and policy of equal employment opportunity across our employment practices.
Silicon Valley Bank UK Limited is registered in England and Wales at Alphabeta, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1BR, UK (Company Number 12546585). Silicon Valley Bank UK Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority (Firm Reference Number 543146). Details about the extent of our regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request.