Create innovative technology to enhance storage system scalability, reliability and availability
Design, develop and test advanced cloud-scale data services
Deploy, manage and diagnose large-scale software systems
Develop practical solutions to tackle the engineering challenges of complex distributed system software
- Track record in research and development of storage, file system, data and related systems technology
- Experience in development of cloud infrastructure
- Creativity, ability to think outside the box and willingness take on new challenges
- Passion for technology
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with commonly used algorithms, data structures, network programming and multi-threaded programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive work spirit
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $146,400/year and $240,000/year. However, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.