Business Technology blazes the trail of enterprise IT. Built on the foundation of our core values - Trust, Ohana, Innovation - we own more than the traditional IT components with a heavy focus on working closely with our business partners for amazing outcomes. Our goal is to deliver technology that is centered around our business and our collective success. We oversee technology strategy, Salesforce on Salesforce, customer and partner enablement, applications engineering, infrastructure, collaboration, enterprise operations, architecture, and program enablement. We own the world’s foremost Salesforce implementation and enable our global Ohana to do their best work by leveraging our platform.
The BT Application Development team is seeking a talented and experienced Force.com developer to develop and enhance our internal technology solutions on the salesforce .com platform that support various mission-critical business processes.
You must have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products, such as the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com. As a Force.com developer, you must have a solid foundation in Java and demonstrate writing efficient and scalable Apex Code, Lightning and Visualforce code. You will be responsible for developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, development and testing, implementation to production systems. Your ability to quickly learn new features, technologies, and to communicate effectively with various business owners, technical staff members, and cross functional teams will help you to design, develop, and configure cutting edge Salesforce.com products. To be successful in this position, you must provide expertise on the Salesforce.com API's, profiles, and security model while maintaining and configuring development and test instances for our internal sandboxes. You will also be expected to provide detailed best practices and documentation for your applications to the BT Ops organization.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code. You will also be asked to contribute ideas, provide feedback and collaborate on many projects within the teams portfolio that may be outside your domain expertise.
- 3+ years of experience programming in Java, Force.com, Apex and Visualforce
- 1+ years of experience programming in Lightning, AngularJS or similar platforms
- 1+ years of experience programming HTML
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's SOQL and SOSL
- Good experience in developing and working with Web Services
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's security model
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and Force.com product offerings
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
- Admin and/or developer certification on Force.com platform
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Development and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) process
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Experience with Salesforce technology stack including Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Components, etc.
- Good understand of CRM software, and software sales and finance domain.
- Industry certification (ex. Java, Salesforce)
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
This role is Office-Flex (~1-3 days/wk in office) or Fully Remote
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $98,900. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Equality is a core value at Salesforce. We strive to build a workplace that reflects society and where everyone feels seen, valued, heard, and empowered to create the best work of their careers. Learn more about our commitment to Equality at https://www.salesforce.com/company/equality/.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
As a federal contractor, Salesforce is required to verify that all US-based employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.