At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
Employees, contingent workers and visitors are no longer required to show proof of vaccination to be on-site. Effective January 2023, Freddie Mac’s hybrid work arrangement is 3 days in the office (specifically Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday).
We are looking for a development tech lead who leads and manages applications to support pooling and securitization business for Cash Window in the Investments & Capital Markets division at Freddie Mac. Sound exciting? Read on!
The Cash Window Business Technology Operation delivers solutions for the Cash Desk, who provide liquidity to the housing market through securitization and hedging. Our team works closely with the Cash Desk traders to provide the best-in-kind systems that support their business.
- Propose design and architectural approaches to meet requirements, determine solutions based on the best approach to build scalable and resilient applications.
- Identify potential risks and proactively come up with plans to address them
- Contribute to release planning by providing level of efforts
- Collaborate with our partners in I&CM, Single Family, Risk Control, Infrastructure teams etc. to build and deliver high quality software
- Coach and mentor developers to help mature into high performing team.
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of a proven track record developing RESTful APIs
- Demonstrated ability developing with large microservice-based architectures
- AWS experience is a plus.
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Analytical skill to understand sophisticated requirements
- Excellent communicator to convey ideas and influence others effectively
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Time-type:Full timeJob Category:Portfolio Mgmt & TradingFLSA Status:ExemptThe anticipated annualized base salary range for this position is $138,000 to $208,000 and is eligible to participate in the annual incentive program.