Software Development Lead
At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated technologies, products and services across the full continuum of care. Customers—and their patients—are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and our success starts with our teammates.
Owens & Minor teammate benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
Responsible for analyzing, designing and coding for core ERP system written in Microfocus Cobol Knowledge on following technology Microfocus COBOL, PL/SQL;IBM Mainframes, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server (TFS),Visual Studio ,GIT Azure DevOps, Microfocus Enterprise Server, JCL, DB2, IMS & VSAM.
- Analyze requirement and convert them into technical solutions.
- Engage in product development, leveraging emerging technologies and Owens & Minor technology roadmap in solutions.
- Team player and effective communicator with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Follow Best coding practices.
- Provide risk assessment, impacts update through the life of the development cycle.
- 8+ years relevant experience with bachelor’s degree in computer Science, or equivalent
- 8+ years relevant experience with master’s degree in science, Business Administration, or Information Technology preferred.
- If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.