As a Software Development Engineer Intern at Remitly, you will report to a more senior-level engineer and contribute to a collaborative product development team. You will work on meaningful and impactful projects over the course of approximately three months. If you enjoy learning new languages and ways of approaching challenging problems, come join us.
For Summer 2024, interns will be based in our Seattle office. #LI-Onsite
- Learn how engineering teams plan and work on complex projects
- Learn how software is developed and deployed with modern tools and languages at a fast-growing technology company
- Gain experience with cloud services such as AWS
- Gain experience with unit and functional testing
- Work collaboratively to meet the needs of our customers
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related area with an anticipated graduation date of late 2024 or Spring 2025.
- Knowledge of fundamental data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Interest in a collaborative working environment, where you will learn from experienced software engineers
Our Intern Benefits
- Orca bus card
- Free in office lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Free snacks and beverages
The pay rate for this role is $47 an hour
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.