At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) Marketing is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software & Analytics Product Manager (Level 4 or 5) to join our team in Renton, Washington.
This Product Manager will improve our analytical capabilities, enabling aircraft marketers to work more effectively and efficiently with aviation-specific data. They will focus relentlessly on improving how Boeing’s marketers access, gain insights from, and share data.
They will have the technical acumen to understand how systems manage data, the creativity to envision what’s possible, the interpersonal skills to work with experts from multiple disciplines, and the leadership to turn vision into reality. The ideal candidate will also understand commercial aviation in depth.
- Collaborate closely with technical aircraft marketers/analysts, subject matter experts, and organizational leadership to understand their needs and challenges.
- Identify potential solutions and evaluate their value through collaboration with users and the technical development team.
- Define and advocate for a strategic direction to maximize value, effectively communicating with and gaining support from stakeholders. Develop and manage a product roadmap to guide implementation.
- Define and prioritize development requirements, working closely with the software development team to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of new features. Validate technical deliveries from a user's perspective.
- Lead the deployment of features and provide ongoing support to users.
- Define and track key performance indicators to measure the value of implemented solutions. Collaborate with the development team to adapt and improve as needed.
- Stay updated with advancements in technology and data analytics to identify new opportunities for improvement.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite in Renton, Washington.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Master’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in relevant technical fields such as product management, data science/analytics, or software development
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial aviation
- Experience with data science/analytics tools and techniques
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with project management methodologies
Senior (level 4):
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.).
Senior (level 5):
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Union Representation Statement:
This is a non-union represented position.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Pay is based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Expert (level 4) summary pay range: $118,150 - $159,850
Consultant (level 5) summary pay range: $150,450 - $203,550
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award