Social Video Editor
CUTS is the brand famous for the only shirt worth wearing, and now on a path to become the next global, billion dollar brand.
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for creating, curating, and managing content for the company's social media channels. This includes developing and executing social media strategies and creating short-form engaging content. The Social Media Video Editor must have excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have a strong understanding of the latest trends in social media.
- Produce and edit social media videos for all types of social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook & Twitter.
- Participate in brainstorms to develop social video strategies and concepts.
- Ability to follow production deadlines and work on a tight schedule.
- Ability to study and learn new editing techniques.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, competitors, and CEO/Founder channels.
- Experiment with new features, and always working to optimize performance.
- Maintain consistent visual style and tone across all video content to align with the brand’s identity and guidelines. Ensure videos reflect the brand’s values, messaging, and aesthetic.
- Editing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Content creation skills, capable of execution from start to finish, with a passion for various kinds of creative outlets including design, video, editing and writing
- Team Player, accountable, responsible, and self starter with a competitive spirit
- Ability to collaborate with individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results
- Entrepreneurship – an ability to make decisions and take calculated risks
- Strong organizational skills
You'll Be Happy Here If:
- You love working collaboratively.
- You thrive in fast paced environments.
- You are high energy / low ego.
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism.
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun.
- You love helping to identify inefficiencies and remove roadblocks across all areas of the business.
Pay: $65K - $100K
Salary range is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by Cuts Clothing, Inc.