Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
Overtime is backed by Liberty Media Corporation, Andreessen Horowitz, Blackstone, Counterpoint Global (Morgan Stanley), Sapphire Sport, Winslow Capital, Bezos Expeditions, Spark Capital, Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Alexis Ohanian, Drake, Quavo and 40+ NBA and NFL stars including Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant and Trae Young. Over 6% of active NBA players have invested in Overtime.
Overtime is hiring a Social Producer to join our team full-time in ATL. This role is integral to Overtime’s continued success and growth in social media - Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and more.
What you’ll do
- Produce original content for the Overtime Channels
- Work with Overtime talent to create new ideas and concepts that help their pages and the Overtime pages grow
- Organize publishing, editing and talent schedules to align with our deliverable goals
- Publish content to our Overtime channels including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and more
- Work with editors to ensure our content is at our standards
- Review content before it’s posted from proofreading and spell-checking to QCing videos
- Work with the sales team to create short form branded content with our talent
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team across OT to align the content we post with the strategy in place.
- Strategize with the Head of Social Media, Director of Original Social Content and social team
- Curate content to be posted Sweat the nitty, gritty details of everything we put out on social
Who you are
- MOST IMPORTANT: You understand and can communicate in Overtime’s voice.
- Live, breathe, eat social media. You are constantly on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and on the lookout for new, exciting platforms.
- At least 2+ years of professionally managing and posting on multiple social media accounts
- Creative - you have show ideas and concepts to change the way sports are consumed and talked about
- Detail-oriented. Amazing proofreader who always checks their work.
- Down to hustle - this role requires regular nights and weekends.
- LOVE sports. You are passionate and knowledgeable about all sports, athletes and news around them
- Problem-solver and self-starter
- Flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Bonus for experience with Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere and After Effects
- Bonus for experience or interest in sports gambling content
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.