Social Media Video Editor
CUTS is the brand famous for the only shirt worth wearing, and now on a path to become the next global, billion dollar brand. We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for creating, curating, and managing content for the company's social media channels. This includes developing and executing social media strategies and creating engaging content. The Social Media Video Editor must have excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have a strong understanding of the latest trends in social media. This is an entry level position.
- Produce and edit social media videos for all types of social media platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook & Twitter.
- Participate in brainstorm meetings to develop social video strategies and concepts.
- Ability to follow production deadlines and work on a tight schedule.
- Ability to study and learn new editing techniques.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and competitors.
- Experiment with new features, and always working to optimize performance.
- Report to the Brand Manager at CUTS Clothing.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Editing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Content creation skills, capable of execution from start to finish, with a passion for various kinds of creative outlets including design, video, editing and writing
- Team Player, accountable, responsible, and self starter with a competitive spirit
- Ability to collaborate with individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results
- Entrepreneurship – an ability to make decisions and take calculated risks
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be available Monday-Friday to report in-person to our Marina Del Rey offices.
- $65,000 - $72,000 DOE
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing DTC apparel companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited PTO
- Plenty of complimentary CUTS products
At CUTS, we’re on a mission to outfit the world’s most ambitious people. Launched in 2016 by our founder Steven Borrelli, we’re pioneering fashion’s next frontier by creating the world’s first Workleisure apparel brand. In just five years since launch, we’ve sold more than one million shirts to customers in 190 countries around the globe. We’ve been given a top 10 ranking on 2PM’s DTC Power List while creating a community of the world’s most influential figures in sports, business, entertainment, lifestyle and more. And we're just getting started.
EEO Statement: Cuts Clothing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.