Manager, Social Media & Strategy
Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
This role will primarily focus on leading the company’s social media team in creating and maintaining unique social media strategies. Daily duties include staying up-to-date on social media trends, monitoring all social media profiles to determine engagement and developing social media campaign ideas for new product launches and other events.
The primary duty of our Social Media & Strategy,Manager is brand development through social media. The purpose of the role is to identify target customers, set clear objectives, build an effective content strategy to engage the audience, increase traffic and boost conversions, as well as managing the company’s online community by reading customers’ comments, answering questions, and actively engaging the audience.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence|respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen.
- Overseeing the seamless execution of social media content, strategy, and digital campaigns to attract, engage and grow the Fashion Nova community across all social media platforms
- Innovate new strategic thinking across the board, and optimize performance across all social media activations
- Staying up to date on current social media trends and implement them for the brand
- Ensure the delivery of successful campaigns while supporting business critical KPIs
- Work with cross-functional departments to drive omni-channel social strategy that engages our customers at every touch point
- Analyze how effective our content and programming is, while making recommendations for improvement based on insights and trends
- Manage performance tracking and reporting, including (but not limited to) monthly, campaign and ad-hoc reports, in addition to socialization across cross-functional and leadership teams
- Understanding how to leverage social media as a tool to inspire conversion, drive sales, and ignite quality community growth
- Lead and develop a team of best-in-class Social Media strategists
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Minimum of seven years of social media and|or related digital marketing experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice, and aesthetics
- Strong understanding of and interest in the fashion space
- Experience in visual storytelling on social media
- Ability to work to in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while maintaining a positive attitude
- A collaborative team player with an open mind to finding new ways to drive results
- A natural “people person,” skilled at building and nurturing relationships, and balancing many priorities
- A genuine passion for the Fashion Nova brand, it’s mission, customer, and products
- Fluency with analytics and SEO
- Knowledge in the KOL (INFLUENCER) landscape
- Strong awareness of US social media best practices and platform knowledge, understanding measurement metrics of success (ENGAGEMENT, ACQUISITION, ETCETERA.)
- Familiarity with online analytical tools and social scheduling applications, such as: Dash Hudson, Tribe Dynamics, and Google Analytics
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday – Friday | Core business hours | Onsite
- Formalized career paths
- Flat management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchens with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.