Social Media Strategist
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- IBM is in search of a Social Media Creative Strategist to join the Global Social Strategy team. In this function, you will be expected to support:Drive the creative strategy for branded IBM’s social channels, campaigns and brand launches.
- Collaborate with Channel Managers to ensure the correct execution of the strategy
- Drive innovation through social-first, creative ideas and copywriting.
- Collaborate with designers, writers and Creative Lead to develop and test new content opportunities.
- Develop and champion social creative opportunities in a way that brings best-in-class creative across channels, both paid and organic.
- Recommend new creative strategy opportunities and new ways of showing up on social from audience behavior, data-driven insights and social platform features, trends, usages, etc.
- Craft data-driven, insightful briefs to inform creative ideas and brand channels executions.
- Responsible for creating social metrics reports the demonstrate the success and learnings of the organic campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, being a trusted source of platforms dos and don’ts.
- Deliver impactful presentations to multiple teams (agencies, core-social team, campaigns, executives) that tell and sell the social media strategy.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Creative best practices – regular research and consistent partnership with agency and platform partners
- Internal partnership management (corporate advertising, business units, comms, legal etc.)
- Liaison between paid and organic social creative
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions for the Global Social Strategy team
- Review Copywriting and graphics for social channels, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram Feed & Story
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7 years of relevant experience in social media
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Having experience in a multicultural/GEO-model is a plus