Social Media Strategist
St. Petersburg, FL
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 250,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Jabil is seeking a Social Media Strategist to spearhead the company's corporate social media strategy and execution. This individual will manage Jabil's corporate social media channels, crafting compelling content, and leading a global community of social media profile administrators. Additionally, they will champion social media literacy at the company and the further implementation and adoption of Jabil's employee advocacy platform.
This person will work across teams to ensure that Jabil’s content is engaging and consistent across all social media platforms. The ideal person for this role should have superb writing skills, show a keen eye for detail, and be highly creative. Having an interest in the technologies that are transforming the world is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and edit content for social media consumption, covering a variety of topics including company culture, business news, and technology trends.
- Manage Jabil’s corporate social media channels, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and X on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinate and effectively prioritize a content calendar that takes into account business goals, the urgency of news, and Jabil’s brand.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and campaign-based social media reports that tracks to Jabil’s goals and pivots strategy as needed.
- Lead the ongoing implementation, day-to-day management, and adoption of Jabil’s employee advocacy tool.
- Build training and educational materials to further social media literacy across Jabil teams.
- Keep up to date with B2B social media content trends, platform algorithm changes, and the latest technology trends.
- Proactively identify new and enhanced ways for the Sales & Marketing Team to support Jabil’s employee and business needs.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in journalism, communications, marketing, or a similar field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in social media content creation and management, corporate communications, marketing, or a similar field.
- Excellent writing skills, with expertise in producing engaging, quality, AP-Style materials that deliver the intended message(s).
- Experience using social media management tools (Sprout Social, Meltwater, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities, with the skill to work collaboratively with team members from across a global organization.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects in a fast-paced environment, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to use a variety of personal computer software applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Understanding of or familiarity with manufacturing, supply chain, or similar field a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
BENEFITS PACKAGE WITH JABIL
Along with growth, stability, and the opportunity to be challenged, Jabil offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, and Vision Insurance with HRA and HSA options
- 401K Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Annual Merit Increases
Community Volunteer Opportunities
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.