Billie is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our Content and Community team. The Social Media Specialist will support the Social Media Manager and broader strategy, helping to bring our brand to life across Instagram and TikTok. You’re obsessed with your FYP, have an album dedicated to memes and are no stranger to trending topics.
What you’ll do:
- Support the organic social strategy across social platforms
- Assist with managing the social media content calendar, social copywriting, UGC integration and content scheduling
- Conceptualize and execute innovative ideas for social channels, optimizing based on social and competitive trends
- Track and analyze performance of our social content, sharing insights with our internal teams
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team on creation of content and campaigns to drive growth, reach, and engagement
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Social Media marketing
- As a social native, you have a deep understanding of the social media landscape, trends and platforms
- Impeccable writing skills with an awareness of pop-culture and trending topics
- The ability to act fast and in real-time
- A hands-on self starter with strong organizational skills who is comfortable with fast turnarounds and tight timelines
- Someone who can lead by example and demonstrate Billie’s core values
Billie, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.