Social Media Specialist
Little Sleepies is one the fastest growing companies in America, according to Inc. Magazine (#1 in retail)! We are an eCommerce company that specializes in buttery soft pajamas for the whole family and baby & children’s daywear. Our proprietary Lunaluxe™ & Soluxe™ bamboo fabrics are custom-milled for maximum softness and coziness. Driven by creativity, passion and the desire to do something extraordinary, we strive to bring joy and comfort to families around the world. We’re excited to be doing this, and we hope you will be too. If our mission resonates, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Specialist. This is a full-time, hybrid preferred, remote possible role, reporting to the Senior Manager of Social & Content. In this position, you will assist in content development, UGC collection, and syndicating content across our social media channels in order to increase brand awareness, customer engagement, and channel growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and TikTok, driving the company’s rapid growth, facilitating community engagement, and amplifying the brand voice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement strategic social marketing plans across social media channels
- Schedule and publish daily social media content, ensuring copy and creative assets are accurate, and posts go live on schedule and with the correct specs for the platform
- Support in copywriting & content creation for social media pages using our brand voice (a willingness to bust out your iPhone and create a TikTok or Reel when the opportunity strikes!)
- Partner with the Creative team & Influencer Marketing Coordinator on content creation for specific channels
- Collaborate with our Influencer Marketing Coordinator on communication with influencers and creators within our social media platforms
- Assist in planning and maintaining content calendar across platforms
- Develop creative briefs and check-in on progress of assets for product launches and key content moments
- Collect and organize user-generated content (UGC) for all marketing platforms ensuring proper permissions are granted, suggest improvements, and collaborate with stakeholders to innovate our UGC process
- Respond to customer/influencer engagement on Little Sleepies' social accounts / hashtags and regularly engage with friendly (non-competitive) brands, influencers, and partners
- Respond to direct messages, posts, and comments on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn and paid social ads
- Keep up-to-date with emerging social media trends, providing recommendations to the larger Marketing team
- Contribute to the weekly marketing report to analyze the effectiveness of our content
- Support the Community Management team as needed with moderation of our 240K member private VIP group on Facebook
- Intimately understand and become an expert in our customer, business model, and products
- 1-2 years experience in social media
- Proactive and willing to take initiative in a fast-paced environment; you work well cross-functionally and anticipate the needs of our community & team
- A strong passion and desire to grow in the social media and content space
- Strong written communication skills with focus on working within platform restrictions
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to collaborate and work well with others in a digital first environment
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented — you love a calendar and organized spreadsheet!
- You have an interest in/knowledge of the baby/kids space (experience in this space is a huge plus)
- Experience using digital tools to communicate with teams including Slack, Asana, and Zoom is preferred
- Familiarity with Later.com, Gorgias, Canva, & CapCut is preferred
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off: vacation, sick, personal days, observed holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Home office stipend
- Internet stipend
- Company discount
- Team building activities
- Company-issued computer
- Free pajamas once a year!
Little Sleepies is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.