Social Media Marketing Specialist
Group 1 Automotive (GP1)Houston, TX7 days ago
Group 1 Automotive, a leading operator in the automotive retailing industry, is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team.
This person will design and develop creative and strategic social media, and online marketing campaigns to gain brand awareness, increase sales conversions and improve customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and the experience to put that passion to work!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Hybrid work from home model
- Maintain Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and various other pages for a select group of concepts. This includes writing content and developing strategy for multiple brands.
- Continually monitor and respond to all questions, complaints and other customer requests through community management.
- Monitor the online sentiment and engagement and create monthly reports
- Train field managers on social media techniques and best practices
- 2+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of all social media platforms is a must
- Strong judgement and attention to detail
- Effective communication and verbal skills with a love for writing
- Ability to problem solve and work both independently and within a team
- Must demonstrate professionalism and strong organizational skills
- Proactive, flexible, and is a team-player with a willingness to learn and ability to brainstorm
- Positive attitude and collaborative personality with a sense of accountability; a commitment to ensuring all activities undertaken are as successful as possible
- Must be able to think creatively (outside the box) and have the ability to tackle multiple tasks at once in fast-paced environments
- Retail experience is a plus
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Houston-based Group 1 Automotive, Inc., an international, Fortune 300 automotive retailer, is a leading operator in the automotive retailing industry. Since its initial public offering in October 1997, Group 1 has grown to become one of the largest dealership groups in the United States and has expanded into the United Kingdom and Brazil. The company has achieved its success through a strategy that leverages management experience and emphasizes geographic and brand diversity, interrelated revenue streams, operational efficiencies and the prudent deployment of capital.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.